Firmware Samsung CLP-320K Review:
– Product name:Firmware Samsung CLP-320K, Samsung CLP-320K Reset Software.
– Version: 19f, 34f, 36f, 38f, 43f, 44f, 46f
– Compatible models: Samsung CLP-320K
– Functional: Removes permanently the Samsung CLP-320K pages counter limit, Disables errors around toner cartridge which displayed on Samsung CLP-320K status(Or popup on computer windows): Toner low, install new toner cartridge, toner life end, replace new toner cartridge, toner empty, toner exhausted…Makes Samsung CLP-320K printer to work without toner chip.
How to Reset Samsung CLP-320K
– Before you continue with the reprogramming of the firmware, please make sure that the device is installed on your computer.
– It is very important that under no circumstances should you remove the chip from the cartridge while reprogramming the firmware. After you have succesfully reprogrammed the printer, remove the chip from the cartridge and store it somewhere safely (the chip – a key). In all cartridges which you are going to use in the printer, the chip has to be either removed or sealed. If you have accidently inserted a new cartridge without removing the chip, the device will be blocked. In order to unblock it, you can use the stored chip as a key which help you to unblock the printer.
– And make sure that any other devices (except mouse and keyboard), which are connected to your computer via USB or LPT ports are disconnected. It’s preferable that the computer is connected to the “UPS” (uninterruptible power source) device, because if during the reprogramming process the electricity source has any interruptions, then the reprogramming will be carried out with an error, which makes the device unable to work.
– This firmware will be installed directly to your printer. Before opening firmare make sure that printer is turned on and connected to your computer and printer drivers are installed correctly.
– Be aware that with the reprogramming of the firmware the manufacturer’s warranty goes lost!!
1. Connect the printer to the computer by usb cable and turn it on
2. Wait until the printer is ready for work
3. Drag and drop *.hd to usbprns2.exe
4. The reprogramming process starts automatically
5. Wait until the printer reprograms (5 – 10 minute) and restarts
6. After that the reprogramming process is finished, use tapes to cover toner chip and restart the printer
Firmware Samsung CLP-320K : $12 USD
Samsung CLP-320K toner cartridge/toner chip review:
– Samsung CLP-320K’s cartridge is enclosed with a toner chip that was used to calculate toner coverage and to deliver bold or light printout quality depending on printer original printout design.
– Samsung CLP-320K toner chip contains calculated limitation that was managed by Samsung manufacturer. Following Samsung, if toner coverage is 5%, Samsung CLP-320K toner chip is delivered 1.000 – 1.500 pages.
– If toner coverage is higher than 5% -> Toner Page Yields are less than “1.000 – 1.500″ pages. If toner coverage is lower than 5%, Toner Page Yields are “1.000 – 1.500″ pages. That is the reason why bold printouts (high toner coverage) will make printer run out of toner quickly.
– When Samsung CLP-320K toner chip overload its calculated limitation, printer will be locked inspire of high toner cartridge.
When Samsung CLP-320K needs to clear page counter limit:
– Samsung CLP-320K printer’s messages: red light or red light(with Monochrome function printer) blinking(with Multifunction printer), imprinting.
– Computer’s messages: Toner low, install new toner cartridge, toner life end, replace new toner cartridge, toner empty, toner exhausted…
Fix Samsung CLP-320K with above errors:
1. Change new Samsung CLP-320K toner cartridge:
– Samsung CLP-320K’s toner cartridge (Samsung CLT-C407S, CLT-M407S, CLT-Y407S, CLT-K407S) costs 30$ – 35$ depending on its supplier and manufacturer.
– Changing toner cartridge seems to be suboptimal because when printer runs out of toner, we also need to change new toner cartridge => money wasting.
2. Change new Samsung CLP-320K toner chip:
– Samsung CLP-320K’s toner chip costs 6$ – 10$ depending on its supplier.
– Changing toner chips seems to be more optimal but when printer runs out of toner, we also need to change new toner chip.
3. Clear Page Counter Samsung CLP-320K by using firmware:
– Samsung CLP-320K’s reset software costs $12 USD => money saving
– Reset software automatically impacts to printer firmware so printer ignores paper counter. Therefore, there is not necessary to change toner chip, you just refill toner when it runs out.
Buy Firmware Samsung CLP-320K : $12 USD