Firmware Samsung ML-3710D Review:
– Product name:Firmware Samsung ML-3710D, Samsung ML-3710D Reset Software.
– Version: 27f, 29f, 35f, 43f, 44f
– Compatible models: Samsung ML-3710D
– Functional: Removes permanently the Samsung ML-3710D pages counter limit, Disables errors around toner cartridge which displayed on Samsung ML-3710D status(Or popup on computer windows): Toner low, install new toner cartridge, toner life end, replace new toner cartridge, toner empty, toner exhausted…Makes Samsung ML-3710D printer to work without toner chip.
How to Reset Samsung ML-3710D
– Before you continue with the reprogramming of the firmware, please make sure that the device is installed on your computer.
– It is very important that under no circumstances should you remove the chip from the cartridge while reprogramming the firmware. After you have succesfully reprogrammed the printer, remove the chip from the cartridge and store it somewhere safely (the chip – a key). In all cartridges which you are going to use in the printer, the chip has to be either removed or sealed. If you have accidently inserted a new cartridge without removing the chip, the device will be blocked. In order to unblock it, you can use the stored chip as a key which help you to unblock the printer.
– And make sure that any other devices (except mouse and keyboard), which are connected to your computer via USB or LPT ports are disconnected. It’s preferable that the computer is connected to the “UPS” (uninterruptible power source) device, because if during the reprogramming process the electricity source has any interruptions, then the reprogramming will be carried out with an error, which makes the device unable to work.
– This firmware will be installed directly to your printer. Before opening firmare make sure that printer is turned on and connected to your computer and printer drivers are installed correctly.
– Be aware that with the reprogramming of the firmware the manufacturer’s warranty goes lost!!
1. Connect the printer to the computer by usb cable and turn it on
2. Wait until the printer is ready for work
3. Drag and drop *.hd to usbprns2.exe
4. The reprogramming process starts automatically
5. Wait until the printer reprograms (5 – 10 minute) and restarts
6. After that the reprogramming process is finished, use tapes to cover toner chip and restart the printer
Firmware Samsung ML-3710D : $12 USD
Samsung ML-3710D toner cartridge/toner chip review:
– Samsung ML-3710D’s cartridge is enclosed with a toner chip that was used to calculate toner coverage and to deliver bold or light printout quality depending on printer original printout design.
– Samsung ML-3710D toner chip contains calculated limitation that was managed by Samsung manufacturer. Following Samsung, if toner coverage is 5%, Samsung ML-3710D toner chip is delivered 2.500 – 3.000 pages.
– If toner coverage is higher than 5% -> Toner Page Yields are less than “2.500 – 3.000″ pages. If toner coverage is lower than 5%, Toner Page Yields are “2.500 – 3.000″ pages. That is the reason why bold printouts (high toner coverage) will make printer run out of toner quickly.
– When Samsung ML-3710D toner chip overload its calculated limitation, printer will be locked inspire of high toner cartridge.
When Samsung ML-3710D needs to clear page counter limit:
– Samsung ML-3710D printer’s messages: red light or red light(with Monochrome function printer) blinking(with Multifunction printer), imprinting.
– Computer’s messages: Toner low, install new toner cartridge, toner life end, replace new toner cartridge, toner empty, toner exhausted…
Fix Samsung ML-3710D with above errors:
1. Change new Samsung ML-3710D toner cartridge:
– Samsung ML-3710D’s toner cartridge (Samsung MLT D205) costs $68 – $77 depending on its supplier and manufacturer.
– Changing toner cartridge seems to be suboptimal because when printer runs out of toner, we also need to change new toner cartridge => money wasting.
2. Change new Samsung ML-3710D toner chip:
– Samsung ML-3710D’s toner chip costs $6 – $10 depending on its supplier.
– Changing toner chips seems to be more optimal but when printer runs out of toner, we also need to change new toner chip.
3. Clear Page Counter Samsung ML-3710D by using firmware:
– Samsung ML-3710D’s reset software costs $12 USD => money saving
– Reset software automatically impacts to printer firmware so printer ignores paper counter. Therefore, there is not necessary to change toner chip, you just refill toner when it runs out.
Buy Firmware Samsung ML-3710D : $12 USD